1. Leapfrog My Discovery House. This has been one of Camden's favorite toys to play with for some time now! His favorite part is the refrigerator door that opens and closes (in fact, this is the toy that I referred to in this post). When it's on the "opposites" setting it says "open" and "closed" accordingly when he moves the fridge door. It's helped him recognize those words when we repeat them as he opens and closes other things. This is a really fun toy for curious minds and busy hands!
2. The First Years Take & Toss Cup. Camden has always been great at taking a bottle but it took a little more effort to find a sippy cup that he liked. One of my best friends sent us a pack of these for Christmas and Camden loved them! So much so that they've become our go-to sippy cup. They do leak and the cover pops off on occasion when Cam inevitably throws it on the floor when he's done sipping off it, haha. But overall they're great cups at a great price. They ended being "gateway" cups for us (for lack of a better way to describe them)- they were the first sippy he'd really take but since then he has taken to a few others as well.
3. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Crawl Around Car. This toy was a Christmas gift from one of Camden's Uncles/Aunts, and boy does he love it! There's so much to do with this car! There are different settings, shapes, lights, music, and so much more. Camden loves changing the "radio" and opening and closing the door (over and over again!). He also enjoys standing inside the car, walking forward, and ramming into other toys with it, hahaha! He's such a boy. This is definitely one of his favorite toys right now.
4. Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Popper. Another favorite toy, for sure! This was a Christmas gift from Grammy and Grampy. Camden wasn't too sure about it at first but he's taken to it lately. He loves pressing the button to turn it on then standing up and pushing it around while he walks. I feel like I spend most of our playtime chasing down the balls around the living room at least Camden enjoys the entertainment!
5. V-Tech Musical Bubbles Octopus. Camden is a total water baby. He looooves bath time (or as we call it, splish splash time!). He has tons of rubber duckies and other various bath toys but this is the favorite. He loves trying to catch the bubbles while they float through the air! We like that it's completely waterproof because it has been pulled right off the side of the tub more than once. I wish the music was a little louder but overall we love this toy.
6. Jake and the Neverland Pirates Play-a-Sound Book. We've been reading Camden books since he was in my belly so it's no surprise that he still loves listening to them. These days he's completely captivated by this book! Every time he grabs it we have to read it at least 2-3 times through. He likes turning the pages and helping me press the buttons to play the sound. I don't know if it's just because he loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, or because he likes the sounds, or his love for being read to, but this book always puts a smile on his cute little face!
7. Mickey Mouse Floor Puzzle (I couldn't find a link to the exact one Camden has but that one is similar). This was a Christmas gift from another Uncle and it was a favorite from the minute he opened it! It's made out of a thick foam so obviously Camden loves to chew on it. He doesn't know how to put puzzles together yet but he has a lot of fun tearing it apart after someone puts it together for him. He'll crawl around holding onto a piece, which is exactly what he did all of Christmas morning.
8. Munchkin Snack Catchers. Best snack cups ever! They keep his little finger foods contained but still allow him to get some without our help. These were another item that Camden didn't like at first but now that he has the hang of it they're a favorite. We mostly use them when we're out running errands so that he has a snack to occupy him without spilling it everywhere. Although he has learned that if he sticks a few fingers inside the lid and flips it upside down he can spill the snacks out. Yeah, he's a clever one. Stinker. But these cups are great nonetheless!
9. Jake and the Neverland Pirates "Yo Ho Matey" CD & 10. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse CD. Camden loves.loves.loves music!! Basically any music. He'll sing along and dance whenever music comes on. Whether it's a TV show theme song or the country radio station, he loves listening to music. These two CDs in particular are favorites, though! We bought the Mickey Mouse CD before we took our road trip to PA back in October; the Jake CD was another Christmas gift from an Uncle. We keep these in the car and play them pretty much all the time (yes, I know all the songs by heart and frequently catch myself singing or humming them. Mom life, haha). They're a lifesaver when Camden has a I-do-not-want-to-be-in-my-carseat-anymore meltdown, which happens all too often these days now that he's mobile.
As always, this list could go on and on and on... But these are a few items that get used all the time around here! Camden is at such a fun, playful age now. He's learning and discovering new things everyday! It's incredibly neat to watch him develop. We spend a lot of time crawling around the floor playing together these days. I love it! He has such a great attention span for a baby. He'll play with one toy for awhile before going after something else. He also enjoys getting his sticky fingers on anything that isn't one of his toys, so I could really include cell phones, glasses, Ada's DS case, Unkie Fwog's lunchbox, empty water bottles, hand towels, and basically anything else within his reach on this list ;] He's into everything these days! Typical kid, right? It's fun though! He keeps me on my toes. And I wouldn't have it any other way!