Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas pictures

Christmas this year was truly magical! Like I said in my Thanksgiving post, it's so very fun to share the holidays with Camden! Even though he doesn't know what the big deal is, I know he can sense the excitement and he soaks up all the attention. It makes me so excited to see how much he loves the holidays as he gets older and can understand what's going on! It's just going to be the best.

This year, we had the privilege of getting family pictures taken as a Christmas gift from one of my best friends! We also had a professional photo shoot of just Camden with a different photographer. Anyone who knows me knows that I loooove pictures!! I take a lot of them. Pictures are the perfect way to capture moments to cherish forever. As you can imagine, I was thrilled to get all these pictures taken! They came out so beautiful, I just have to share some of them here.






(Family pictures by Chris of Duffro Photography)




















(Camden pictures by Jenn of Jenn's Photo)

I love.love.love how all of these pictures turned out!! Camden was surprisingly well-behaved for all the photos. He did great. I'm beyond happy to have these beautiful pictures to commemorate Camden's first Christmas! :D  I'll try to write up a blog soon about Christmas day with the little guy! I have lots of pictures of him trying to eat all the wrapping paper, haha. I hope you all had an absolutely wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment