Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5 Weeks

I wanted to come up with a set of questions to help my journaling each week of my pregnancy. This is all I've come up with so far but I might add more later :]

How far along? 6 weeks & 4 days! 5ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a sweet pea- how cute!
Total weight gain: None so far!
Wearing maternity clothes? Nope! But I did buy a few maternity shirts at the outlets this weekend
Symptoms this week: Lots of nausea! I've been getting waves of morning sickness in the late afternoon/early evening. No fun! I also got some heartburn from barbeque chicken. Other than that, I honestly don't "feel" pregnant! It's surreal.
Food cravings: Nothing yet.
Food aversions: BBQ chicken (thanks to the heartburn)
Any movement from baby? Not yet.
Gender prediction: I've had three dreams that baby is a boy so I'll go with that.
Emotions and experiences this week: SUPER excited!! Finding it hard to believe that I'm actually pregnant because I feel so good!
Looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment! Just got scheduled for my nursing intake appointment on August 1st :D

No comments:

Post a Comment