Sunday, July 22, 2012

7 Weeks


How far along? 8 weeks & 1 day!7ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a raspberry!
Total weight gain: Maybe a little water weight but not much
Wearing maternity clothes? Not yet.
Symptoms this week: Morning sickness. Luckily it's not too bad but it lingers in the evenings. My sense of smell seems to be heightened as well. 
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: I attempted to eat a Balance nutrition bar on our plane ride home from Kentucky and the mere smell of it made me gag! My stomach turned and I got nauseous. I took one bite and nearly threw up! Worst aversion yet.
Any movement from baby? No.
Gender prediction: Boy!
Emotions and experiences this week: Still excited!! I'm having some up and down feelings of excitement and nerves. I'm really happy but sad that Jake is going to miss so much while he's deployed. I could cry at the drop of a hat. A lot of emotions floating around in me, I guess.  
Looking forward to: My prenatal appointments! And actually getting a baby bump :]

No comments:

Post a Comment