Monday, July 16, 2012

6 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks & 2 days!6ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a blueberry :]
Total weight gain: Maybe a pound or so... I've been drinking a lot of water!
Wearing maternity clothes? No.
Symptoms this week: Still nausea/morning sickness. Starting to get a little more tired. 
Food cravings: None. 
Food aversions: Still BBQ chicken but nothing else so far.
Any movement from baby? Not yet.
Gender prediction: Still thinking boy.
Emotions and experiences this week: Excited! Getting more and more anxious for my prenatal appointment! I'm a little nervous about this little one sticking. I'm trying to take it easy because I'm scared of losing him/her. 
Looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment! And my first OB appointment the following week! I'm glad the office was able to get me in with an OB. I'm looking forward to meeting her!

No comments:

Post a Comment