Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nursery things

I am having so much fun putting together things for Camden's nursery!! Granted, little man won't actually have a nursery until Jacob comes home and we move (there's no spare room for us to take over in my parents house where I'm living now, so CJ will be rooming with us until we move). But eventually he will have his own room and I WILL deck it out all sorts of adorable! Jacob and I decided on the crib bedding we wanted before we even knew we were pregnant, haha. Yeah, we were a little excited about the possibility of a baby and figured a lot of things out before be we got pregnant. I decided to buy said bedding this week while it was on sale at Babies R Us. I was a little hesitant but I really didn't want it to get discontinued or anything. The Fisher Price rock 'n play, bouncer and swing set we wanted got put on clearance and discontinued at Target this summer. Luckily, we spotted the sale and picked each item up before Target stopped carrying them. I was nervous that the same thing would happen with this crib bedding.  So, when I saw it on sale I figured now was a good time to just go ahead and buy it. Jake felt the same way, so now we have CJ's crib bedding! Here's a picture of it from Babies R Us' website:


And my Instagram picture of the bedding after I bought it, hehe:


The same day I picked up CJ's crib bedding I bought wooden letters (spelling his name) to decorate. I was super excited to make something special for babyboy! I thought it would be a fun little project to keep me busy. I was exactly right! I had tons of fun decorating Camden's letters and I love how they turned out!! They match perfectly with his bedding! I can't wait to see how all of this looks all put together! :D

Top is before; middle is painted; bottom is complete

How cute is all of this?! I love it!! Camden is going to have such a cute nursery (someday, haha). I love all of this decorating stuff!! I love thinking about having Camden here to enjoy all of these baby things!! It's all just SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment