Wednesday, October 10, 2012

18 Weeks

Growing growing!
Actually looking pregnant in my leggings and t-shirt!
How far along? 18 weeks & 3 days! 
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a sweet potato, hehe
Total weight gain: According to my OB today, I have gained 6 pounds. From 124lbs to 130lbs. Granted, I was weighed there after I ate 4 pancakes and drank 20oz of water so that number might be a little high, haha. But I was told that I'm right on track with my weight gain! 
Wearing maternity clothes? Nope. Still having issues with some jeans feeling a little snug, especially when I sit down. And I'm still absolutely loving my Gap maternity leggings!! I'm totally breaking my own "leggings are not pants" rule with those. I can't help it! They are the MOST comfortable thing for me lately! 
Symptoms this week: I've been feeling good this week! Still waking up with a stuffy nose most mornings... My skin is also going cuhhhrazyyy! I'm breaking out really bad- it's annoying! And my appetite is still kind of finicky... But nothing is bad enough to be more than a slight inconvenience.
Food cravings: Chocolate chip pancakes today! I woke up wanting them, haha. And man, were they GOOD! Other than that, I've been eating tons of green beans lately! Which is funny because I wasn't a huge fan of green beans before I got pregnant. It isn't a strong craving, just something that always sounds good to me! 
Food aversions: Still not eating much meat. It's not that it makes me sick, it just doesn't sound good. Or any way it does sound good is a pain in the butt to make and I don't feel like doing it, ha.
Any movement from baby? Yes! I feel him wiggling around pretty often lately! Usually it's mid morning or late at night. He was moving a lot while I was driving the other day... Maybe he likes car rides since that's the second time in the past week or so that he's been a little wiggle bug while I'm driving! He was moving around a lot last night when we were Skyping with Jake, too! I think he likes hearing Daddy's voice just as much as I do! :D
Gender: Boyyyy! 
Emotions and experiences this week: Hmmm. My emotions have kind of been all over the place lately. Just a lot going on with Jacob leaving. But I think I've been doing well! I'm handling things the best that I can. I felt overwhelmingly thankful today! After going to my appointment, hearing Camden's heartbeat and recording it for Jacob, I just felt SO incredibly happy to be pregnant!! I already love this baby so very much! Like I've said before, I love that I am carrying Jacob's son while he is deployed. It's so special! Some days, I can hardly believe that I'm so blessed! I have an amazing husband who I am completely in love with and who loves me just as much back and we are going to have a beautiful baby boy in five months! It's a HUGE blessing! I love being pregnant!! I love it so much. It's an amazing feeling to be growing a little miracle inside of me! I love Jacob and I love Camden more than I could ever put into words!! 
Looking forward to: I guess the next thing I'm looking forward to is homecoming at VFCC! It's going to be so fun to spend a weekend away with Erica! I was able to visit her this past weekend and it was sooo nice to just hang out together!. I really needed it. I think homecoming is going to be just as fun! Other than that, I'm looking forward to getting my second ultrasound scheduled. I love seeing Camden so it'll be nice to know when I get to see him again! Other than that, there's not too much else going on this month... I look forward to talking to Jacob each day! That's always the highlight of my day! We're just trying to stay busy and get through one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment