Tuesday, October 16, 2012

19 Weeks

Little bump!
How far along? 19 weeks & 2 days! 
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a mango! (Ironically, I've been craving mango all week.) And he weighs about 9 ounces now!
Total weight gain: Approximately 6lbs still. Up to 130lbs. It's crazy how before I got pregnant I would've freaked out soooo bad if I ever saw that number on the scale! I've never been more than 128, and that only on a bad day. Now I'm watching the scale carefully and hoping that I'm gaining at a good rate! I guess a baby really does change everything about your life, ha. 
Wearing maternity clothes? Naw. Mostly because I don't want to be in maternity pants yet. My jeans still fit, albeit rather uncomfortably when I sit down. But I wear leggings every day lately. Still obsessed! 
Symptoms this week: I have felt wonderful this week!! I have TONS of energy and an endless appetite! Still waking up with a stuffy nose but that's it. I feel so good! I'm thankful that I'm not one of those women who hates being pregnant and feels miserable everyday. My symptoms are next to nothing and I really do feel fabulous! :D 
Food cravings: Still green beans! Other than that just odds and ends here and there- chicken pot pie a couple days ago, lemonade that day too, mango all week, cinnamon bread... No super strong cravings. Just things that sound particularly delicious at any given moment, haha. But it isn't like I HAVE TO EAT THIS RIGHT NOW. 
Food aversions: Nothing, really. Back to eating more meat, though still not everyday. Making up for that with Muscle Milk and eggs. 
Any movement from baby? Yeah! Not everyday yet but he is wiggling around more and more these days! He was quite the active little man during our ultrasound today!! He would not stay still! It was SO COOL to watch him move all around!! He was moving his arms, waving, kicking, flipping around! It is just unbelievable to watch! :D 
Gender: Boy! <3 The tech got a pretty clear view today so we have our definite answer now, haha. 
Camden waving! "Hi Dad"
Emotions and experiences this week: I'm really on cloud 9 right now as I write this post!! I just got home from our ultrasound and it was the coolest thing ever! The tech let me Skype with Jake during it so he was able to see everything!! We're lucky that the timing worked out so perfectly that he was off work but it wasn't too late for him. We got to hear Camden's heartbeat while we watched his little heart on the ultrasound- so neat!! And like I said, CJ was being SUCH a wiggle bug!! He was upside down at first, flailing his arms and kicking his legs! Then he flipped over and decided to wave and wiggle some more! He literally didn't stay still the entire time!! The poor tech was having a hard time getting all the pictures she needed, but it was ridiculously awesome to watch little Camden move around!! He just stayed in one position last time- minus a little arm movement and tucking his legs in a but. Total opposite this time!! At one point, we got a PERFECT view of his little bitty hand!! I decided that he was waving to Daddy so the tech wrote "Hi Dad" on that photo! Ahhh, it was amazing!!! We also got a good view of his little feet! They were mostly tucked in but he did kick me a bit while he was upside down. Also, CJ brought his hand up to his face and it looked like he was saluting! Hahaha! The tech and I both laughed and told Jake that Camden was saluting him. Then he made a fist, sucked his thumb and waved a little more! GOSH!!! I just love this SO MUCH!!!! It is so amazing and fun to watch Camden move around and be active!! I've been telling Jake that I'm starting to feel him move more so it was awesome that Jake got to see him move around with me! I am just SO happy and excited!!! I feel so blessed!!! I have an amazing husband and this perfect baby boy growing inside of me! It's unbelievable!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!! 
Looking forward to: Well, I don't have another OB appointment until the beginning of November... so the next thing I'm looking forward to is VFCC's homecoming next week!! Oh, and I'm also excited for Taylor Swift's new album to come out on Monday! I know, I'm such a dork, but I heart TSwift! And it's perfect timing for me to have some new music to jam out to while I drive to PA. Other than that, I'm always just looking forward to talking to my hubby and watching my belly grow! I miss Jacob SO MUCH but life really is pretty good right now :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment