Monday, September 17, 2012

15 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks & 2 days! 15ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of an avocado! Which, ironically, is one of my favorite foods lately!
Total weight gain: Approximately 2.4lbs. From 124 to 126.4
Wearing maternity clothes? Not yet! Though I'm still having fun finding clearance deals for when my bump is big enough for them! 
Symptoms this week: Stuffy nose! I've been waking up with a stuffy nose every morning lately. I don't know if it has to do with the change in season/weather or is being caused by pregnancy... I know stuffy nose can be a symptom, so I'll chalk it up to that. Otherwise, still some little stomach twinges and dizzy spells. But overall I feel great!
Food cravings: Nothing strong this week. Yet ;]
Food aversions: Luckily still none!
Any movement from baby? I don't think so... 
Gender prediction: Boy! Gahhh, I cannot wait to know for sure!!!
Emotions and experiences this week: This week has been emotional so far. Just all that goes along with getting ready for my husband's deployment. It's rough. I'm just trying to enjoy the time we have left together! We've been spending every waking second together, which I'm loving. We picked apples and baked some yummy treats this week! Very fun. I feel like a big mess of emotions because one minute I'll just be totally loving the time with Jake then the next it hits me that he's leaving soon and I'm bawling. These pregnancy hormones are making this emotional time a bit harder on the both of us! On a happier note, it seems as though I may have finally "popped"! I still feel more pudgy than pregnant and it definitely looks that way with my shirt not pulled up to reveal my tummy, haha. But sure enough, my tummy looks much more pregnant this week! It makes me so happy and excited! I love watching my stomach grow knowing that our little baby is growing in there! It's just so cool. I've really been anxious for my stomach to pop because I wanted Jake to be able to see it before he leaves.
Looking forward to: OUR GENDER ULTRASOUND ON THURSDAY!!! I am so flippin' gosh darn excited to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!! I'm pretty convinced that it's a boy but I want to know for sure!! I'm seriously praying that little one cooperates because I will be devastated if we can't find out! Eeeeeeeee!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment