Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Names

I keep forgetting to mention in my blogs that Jacob and I have picked out names!! We actually picked out names that we liked before we even got pregnant and we haven't changed our minds since getting pregnant. We were lucky and didn't have any trouble deciding on names that we both liked. We both wanted something unique and we (well, mostly me) wanted to pass on our first names as middle names. It will be a few more weeks until we know if baby is a boy or girl, but I'll share our name choices now. Just for fun. If baby is a boy he will be Camden Jacob and if baby is a girl she will be Haydin Alayna. Both names are a little different and, we think, very cute! I'm very excited to find out if this little one is our Camden or our Haydin!! I'm still pretty convinced that baby is a boy, but we'll see! Hopefully baby will cooperate on Sept. 21st so that we can find out the gender! Oh Camden or Haydin, mommy and daddy love you so much already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment