Tuesday, August 7, 2012

9 Weeks



How far along? 10 weeks & 3 days!9ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a prune.
Total weight gain: A pound-ish. Depending on water weight. 
Wearing maternity clothes? Not yet.
Symptoms this week: Exhausted!! I could sleep 14 hours a day, I'm not even kidding. Not much of an appetite lately either. 
Food cravings: None. 
Food aversions: BBQ chicken, Balance nutrition bars, and still coffee (though that's getting better).
Any movement from baby? Apparently baby is a little jumping bean now! But I can't feel it yet.
Gender prediction: Boyyy
Emotions and experiences this week: Happy and excited still!! We were on base for Jake's drill this weekend and we shared the news with his squadron which was really fun. However, we also got more information about the deployment which was rough. I cried a lot as I tried to accept the fact that my hubby is leaving so soon. It breaks my heart that he's going to miss so much. It was an emotional weekend for me. Having my first OB appointment today was good, though! I really like my OB! She's great. We also got to see our little baby again which was fantastic! The blood draw was awful and I nearly puked but I'm glad it's over. I love that Jake is going to all my appointments with me- he's such a fantastic supporter. 
Looking forward to: Sharing our news with everyone! I'm anxious to have it public already! It's a tough secret to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment