Tuesday, August 28, 2012

12 Weeks


How far along? 13 weeks & 3 days!12ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a peach! 
Total weight gain: Still not sure... Need to buy a scale!
Wearing maternity clothes? Nope! But I did have a pair of capris feel tight for the first time this week.
Symptoms this week: Some dizziness and head rushes when I get up too quickly. Also a headache that is lingering. But I'm feeling less exhausted, so that's good! 
Food cravings: No strong cravings. Still eating a lot of fruit and veggies! There are some things I prefer over others but no notable cravings this week (so far!). 
Food aversions: None this week!
Any movement from baby? I can't feel it yet!
Gender prediction: Boy.
Emotions and experiences this week: I feel pretty "normal" this week. My emotions seem to have balanced out a little more than last week. I was happy to officially start my second trimester this week! Also, I'm finally starting to look pregnant!! I was walking around the house in yoga pants and a tank top and both of my parents said I'm finally starting to show! It's just a little baby bump but I'm soooo excited that I'm turning the corner from pudgy to preggers! That's all I can think of for exciting happenings this week. 
Looking forward to: Watching my baby belly grow! It's so cool. I have another OB appointment next week so I'm looking forward to seeing or hearing our little bean baby again! And I'm anxious to find out baby's gender! Still, I want time to slow down because I don't want my hubby to leave yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment