Monday, August 13, 2012

10 Weeks



How far along? 11 weeks & 2 days!10ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? The size of a lime! Coincidence since I'm loving lime in my plethora of water lately, ha.
Total weight gain: According to the scale today, less than a pound. So I'm honestly not sure!
Wearing maternity clothes? No. But I do love me some yoga pants. 
Symptoms this week: Tired tired tired! Also feeling more bloated this week. Nothing too bad, though. 
Food cravings: I had my first craving this week!!! Fried rice and crab rangoons. Not healthy at all, but totally worth it! YUM!
Food aversions: BBQ chicken and Balance nutrition bars. I'm back to drinking decaf coffee, though!
Any movement from baby? Nothing I can feel.
Gender prediction: I'm actually thinking girl this week :] I'm so anxious to know!
Emotions and experiences this week: Excited and happy! We finally shared our news and it was great! I sent out cute announcement postcards and then posted it on Facebook the following day. It was fun to watch all the congratulations and excitement flood my news feed. I'm happy people know! It was getting hard to keep the secret, too. 
Looking forward to: Getting a baby bump! I have a little pooch going on which is annoying because it just makes me look like I ate too much crab rangoons and fried rice, haha. I want to "pop" and be visibly pregnant already! I'm also looking forward to my next OB appointment (Spet. 7th) and our early ultrasound to try to find out the gender (Sept. 21st). But I'm not ready for September to come and steal away my husband so I'm mostly just excited to watch my belly grow :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment