Monday, August 20, 2012

11 Weeks


How far along? 12 weeks & 2 days!11ish weeks!
How big is baby estimated to be? About the size of a large plum! (Note to self: add plums to grocery list, mmmm)
Total weight gain: Not sure... I need to get a scale that I can use. I don't think I've gained more than a pound or two, though.
Wearing maternity clothes? Not at all. I still fit in my size 2 pants! Haha.
Symptoms this week: I'm feeling pretty good this week! No nausea, which I appreciate. I've had some sour  stomach/indigestion stuff going on but it's not too bad. I'm trying to figure out which foods trigger that so I can avoid them. Overall, I feel great!
Food cravings: Scones. I thought of homemade lemon berry scones late the other night and suddenly had to make them! And they were delicious!! And healthy, thanks to a Weight Watchers recipe. Yum. Other than that, nothing really. Been eating a lot of fruits and veggies. I can't get enough fresh fruits and veggies. Oh an homemade popcorn! Jake makes the best homemade popcorn!
Food aversions: I am very happy to say that all of my food aversions are gone!! Yay!
Any movement from baby? Not that I can feel yet.
Gender prediction: Boy. Or girl. I can't decide this week ;]
Emotions and experiences this week: Well, I had my first and second emotional out-of-nowhere breakdowns this week. I feel like a total crazy person! The smallest thing will trigger a flood of emotions followed directly by a flood of tears. Seriously. Maybe I just have to much on my mind with the deployment coming so quickly... but it's been an emotional week! I'm going crazy. But I feel good otherwise. Other than being a total crazy lady, I'm great. I'm still super excited about baby. Finally past the surreal, I-can't-believe-I'm-actually-pregnant stage. 
Looking forward to: Finally seeing my belly pop! It's starting to a little. Just a little. I find it so incredibly funny that after all of these years of working so hard to have a flat, tight stomach I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of a bump. Oh how my life has changed already! I just really want to have a visible pregnant belly before Jake leaves. I want him to be able to see it! I think all the hard work I put into getting a strong tummy is working against me now to hold back my "pop"! Oh well, I'm sure I'll be complaining about how big my belly is soon enough, ha. And I'm looking forward to getting into my second trimester!! I can hardly believe my first trimester is almost over! But I've heard the second is the best so I'm excited for that. Honestly, though, the first was pretty awesome :]

No comments:

Post a Comment